Amino acids are both important as building blocks for proteins and as intermediates in metabolism.
Diet & slimming
Amino acids are both important as building blocks for proteins and as intermediates in metabolism, used by the body to help build new tissue and aid muscle repair.
- Choline contributes to normal Homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal Lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal Maintenance of liver function
Psyllium Husk supplement provides pure organic psyllium husk powder, nothing else.
Many people have been known to successfully use Chromium Polynicotinate to stave off cravings for sugars and other proteins and have been successful in losing weight.
As a health supplement, Spirulina algae are an extremely high protein source with a protein content of 60 percent higher than any other natural food and most nutritional products.
- 1 month's supply (3-a-day)
- Activated charcoal
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans