- It has antioxidant action, protects the body from aging
- Helps maintain normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological well-being, prevention of stress
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Necessary for healthy skin, gums, bones, teeth and blood vessels
- Enhances the bioavailability of iron in the human body
Energy & vitality
Amino acids are both important as building blocks for proteins and as intermediates in metabolism, used by the body to help build new tissue and aid muscle repair.
Our L-Lysine is of the highest quality. Lysine is often used in agriculture, which has led to a number of low quality version becoming available on the market.
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
Our Turmeric & Curcumin is a blend of turmeric and turmeric root extract which provides 95% curcuminoids - the highest concentration available. Most curcumin products use an inferior extract, providing 85% curcuminoids.
- 120 day supply
- Highly absorbable, citrate form
- Fertility and reproduction
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Maintenance of testosterone and more