Vitamin B Complex 50mg with Nicotinamide - 120 CapsulesSKU: GA049
High Quality Vitamin B-Complex 50 mg with Nicotinamide in packs of 120 caps. This comprehensive vitamin B group complex can support cardiovascular health and maintain healthy heart function.
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||100 mkg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 mkg|
|Choline bitartrate||23 mg|
|Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||50 mg|
|Silica dioxide||8.4 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)||40 mg|
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Vitamin B Complex
Our high-quality vitamin B complex supplement provides a full range of essential B vitamins in the ideal ratio for the human body. This includes the six numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12). This product is ideal for simplifying the process of taking individual B vitamin supplements.
What is vitamin B5
The B vitamins are a family of water-soluble nutrients that play an important role in almost every biochemical process that occurs in the body. B vitamins cannot be stored by the body, which is why it is important that they are a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
Vitamin B3 supplements come in two forms, niacin and nicotinamide. Niacin can be know to cause a red flushing when taken, but nicotinamide does not have the same effect. This is why we have used the nicotinamide form of vitamin B3 in our this version of our vitamin B complex supplement. We do also offer a vitamin B complex supplement that uses the niacin form of vitamin B3.
What does vitamin B do?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
Vitamin B supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings