- 60 day supply based on 1 a day
- Hydrolysed bovine collagen
- Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
As a health supplement, Spirulina algae are an extremely high protein source with a protein content of 60 percent higher than any other natural food and most nutritional products.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide 500 mg in packs of 120. It is vital nutritional support for those with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, stress and stroke.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin B1 Thiamin 250 mg in packs of 90. Thiamin assists in the production of Hydrochloric Acid, which is important for proper digestion.
- 1 month's supply of high-quality vitamins and minerals
- Includes vitamin E, B vitamins, vitamin C, CoQ10, vitamin A, vitamin D, zinc and a host of other minerals
G&G's Vitamin C is 100% active ingredient in an easy to swallow capsule . Unlike leading brands, we use no fillers, colourants, caking agents or sweeteners in our capsules, meaning you know exactly what you're swallowing.
1Vitamin B1 Thiamin 100 mg in packs of 100. Thiamin assists in the production of Hydrochloric Acid, which is important for proper digestion.
The Basic Balance pack is designed to provide 28 days worth of balanced vitamin and mineral health supplements. We've brought together a number of essential vitamins and minerals to form our Basic Balance supplement pack.
- Maintenance of normal brain function
- Maintenance of normal vision
- Normal function of the heart
- Maintenance of normal blood pressure
BioAstin Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidants available today.
best before 12/2023
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
G&G is a supplement company with a difference.
We believe that quality is paramount when it comes to vitamins, minerals and any supplements. We believe that you should be able to trust anything that you plan to eat, and should know exactly what it is that you're putting in your body. Our entire range of supplements have been carefully designed and formulated to be the highest quality available in the UK.
In order to maintain our extremely high quality at a competitive price we manufacture our supplements ourselves - so when you buy from us you're getting your supplements straight from the manufacturer. Our high quality supplements represent a long stride on the path to wellness.