Vitamin D3 1000iu - 120 CapsulesSKU: GA043
Vitamin D3 important for bone health; reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes and some cancers; lowers risk of developing multiple sclerosis; regulates, supports the immune and nervous system and much more.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Vitamin D3 (vegan)||1000iu (25mcg)|
|Rice flour||490 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)||100 mg|
Maltodextrin, corn starch, coconut oil,
sucrose, silicon dioxide, antioxidants
(D-a-tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate)
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Our Vitamin D3 supplement is made from lichen, a natural ingredient that enables us to offer a supplement that is vegetarian and vegan friendly. The lichen creates incredibly concentrated amounts of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), creating a uniquely natural source of vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor potential deficiency.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN D3 DO?
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphrous
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.