Osteoaid is a unique supplement blend that provides a number of vitamins and minerals that contribute towards the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin D2 400 iu in dry form, suitable for those wishing to avoid oils. Many of us are deficient in D due to not seeing the sun enough and low levels of vitamin D have been linked to serious health problems in later life.
Vitamin D3 important for bone health; reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes and some cancers; lowers risk of developing multiple sclerosis; regulates, supports the immune and nervous system and much more.
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Function of the immune system
- Iron absorption
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels