Soy Lecithin Granules - 400g of GranulesSKU: GA452
- Choline contributes to normal Homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal Lipid metabolism
- Choline contributes to normal Maintenance of liver function
|Lecithin Granules (SOYA)
Directions: Take 1 to 3 tablespoons daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
WHAT IS LECITHIN?
Lecithin is a phospholipid, a plant sterol. It is a natural source of choline and inositol and is rich in Phosphatidyl Serine (PS). Natural levels of PS decline with age. These granules can be taken off the spoon or added to foods as a thickening method such as with soups and dressings.
Lecithin is found naturally in nervous tissue such as the brain (30%) where they insulate myelin sheaths, along the spine and nerves which are made up of nearly two thirds lecithin.
WHAT DOES LECITHIN DO?
- Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
Choline contributes to normal:
- Homocysteine metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- Maintenance of liver function
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings