Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
|Zinc citrate (Providing 15mg elemental zinc)
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional
We use chelated zinc in our zinc citrate supplement. This formulation allows the zinc to be absorbed into the body more readily than other forms, such as zinc oxide.
What is Zinc?
Zinc works with the body, overseeing the efficiency flow of process and the maintenance of some body systems.
What does vitamin B6 do?
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc Citrate supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings