Beauty CollagenSKU: GA057
- 60 day supply based on 1 a day
- Hydrolysed bovine collagen
- Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
Ingredients for 1 capsule
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||50 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)||120 mg|
Directions: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Drink plenty of water (2+ litres a day) when supplementing with hyaluronic acid.
Hydrolysed bovine collagen contains hydrolysed bovine collagen peptides with instant solubility. It is an abundant source of amino acids, particularly glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. Hydrolysed collagen is broken down for easy absorption. Whilst there are many different types of collagen, our bovine source is both type 1 and 3. Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide chain of repeating disaccharide units. It serves as supporting structure for extracellular space throughout the body. It’s found predominantly in skin, synovial fluid and the eyes.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Those looking to support normal formation and functioning of the skin.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of children.