Mega Minus - 60 CapsulesSKU: GA048
- 60 day supply
- Multivitamin and Mineral without iron, choline, copper, iodine & vitamin A.
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||120 mg|
|Vitamin D3||2000 iu (50μg)|
|Vitamin E Natural||217.8 iu|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||40 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||30 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg|
|Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 μg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||500 μg|
|Vitamin K2||40 μg|
|Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||40 mg|
|Calcium (citrate malate)||9 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||6 mg|
|Potassium (chloride)||20 mg|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||100 μg|
|Chromium (picolinate)||50 μg|
|Manganese (citrate)||100 μg|
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule)||120 mg|
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Mega Minus is a unique multivitamin that provides all the nutrients you would find in our Mega Multi, but with a few exceptions for those that can be sensitive to certain vitamins and minerals.
We've only removed nutrients that some of us are sensitive to, or don't want to find in our multivitamin supplements. This includes iron, choline, copper, iodine, magnesium and vitamin A.
Mega Minus includes a host of nutrients including vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 C, D3, E, K2, bioflavonoids, PABA, biotin, folic acid, molybdenum, potassium, zinc, manganese, selenium and chromium, among others.
19 VITAMINS & MINERALS
Mega Minus is the ultimate daily multivitamin supplement, which excludes some common nutrients which some individuals wish to avoid when finding a multivitamin. These include iron, choline, copper, iodine, magnesium and vitamin A.
WHAT DOES MEGA MINUS DO?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, C and E and manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal psychological function
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
CELLS, BLOOD and HORMONES
- Vitamin B2 and B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12, D and zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, macronutrient and fatty acid metabolism
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Vitamin B2, B3, and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
INTERACTION WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Our Mega Minus multivitamin supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- Long term intakes of 25mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Long term intake of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
- Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings